Aquatic Physiotherapy: physiotherapy, using the medium of water to work on specific physical and functional goals of each individual.
Aquatic Physiotherapy suitable for babies and toddlers.
Join in EarlyEd’s new program of:
- Movement and physiotherapy in water
- Use of fun water based games to progress functional gross motor goals
Click here to download the aquatic physiotherapy flyer
Classes are available for groups or individuals. In order to comply with water safety requirements parents/carers need to:
- accompany children in the water
- be provided with water safety orientation
- provide swimming nappies for children who aren’t toilet trained
- is warm – i.e. 33°C (community pools are typically 28°C)
- has a warm environment
- will be used privately by EarlyEd
Time: Wednesday mornings (contact us for a time slot)
Cost: NDIS/Medicare/Health funded for therapy supports.
An initial individual session is required to assess and set goals.
Where: Duck and Dive Swim centre, 8-12 Lambs Rd, Artarmon. https://duckanddive.com.au/
Parking: on site – entrance on Cleg St