Aquatic Physiotherapy: physiotherapy, using the medium of water to work on specific physical and functional goals of each individual.
Aquatic Physiotherapy suitable for babies and toddlers.
Join in EarlyEd’s new program of:
- Movement and physiotherapy in water
- Use of fun water based games to progress functional gross motor goals
Classes are available for groups or individuals. In order to comply with water safety requirements parents/carers need to:
- accompany children in the water
- be provided with water safety orientation
- provide swimming nappies for children who aren’t toilet trained
- is warm – i.e. 33°C (community pools are typically 28°C)
- has a warm environment
- will be used privately by EarlyEd
Time: Wednesday mornings (contact us for a time slot)Cost: NDIS/Medicare/Health funded for therapy supports.
An initial individual session is required to assess and set goals.
Where: Duck and Dive Swim centre, 8-12 Lambs Rd, Artarmon. https://duckanddive.com.au/
Parking: on site – entrance on Cleg St