Childcare & Preschool Consultancy
Childcare & Preschool Consultancy
EarlyEd’s approach to supporting childcare centres and preschools is based on capacity building. Our goal is to empower staff to support the inclusion of children with disabilities and their families. We provide relevant, practical training that offers early childhood centres and preschools the knowledge, resources and support to implement the training into their centre and use the strategies and ideas with all children. EarlyEd’s training programs are more than a workshop!
Our training provides you with:
- Practical, positive approaches that can be used in your early childhood environments
- Follow up support to help you individualise and consolidate what you have learned.
Innovative Solutions Support:
“Innovative solutions support funds flexible and alternative solutions to address inclusion barriers in services.
The Innovative Solutions Support is available through the Inclusion Support Program to assist eligible early childhood education and care (ECEC) services to fund innovative, flexible and responsive solutions to barriers to inclusion and embed inclusive practices.
Innovative Solutions Support provides flexible funding to empower services to carefully consider their inclusion challenges and take on an active role in finding solutions and build their capacity and capability to include children with additional needs.”
How often do you go to training and then don’t use what you have learned despite your best intentions?
Training and Support
Our goal is to empower staff to support the inclusion of all children of all abilities and their families. We provide relevant, practical training that offers early childhood centres and preschools the knowledge, resources and support to implement the training into their centre and use the strategies and ideas with all children. EarlyEd’s training programs are more than a workshop because
our training provides you with:
- Tailored information and training
- Practical positive approaches that can be used in your early childhood environments
- Follow up support to help you individualise and consolidate what you have learned
Call us to discuss your needs.
Workshops and training
EarlyEd has certified practitioners in:
- Key Word Sign is the combination of manual signs and natural gesture, used to support communication. It is designed for use with children and adults who have communication difficulties.
Key Word Sign is used internationally and uses the signs of the host country. Therefore in Australia, we borrow signs from Auslan (Australian Sign Language).
“This training will show you how to use everyday conversations, play and daily routines to promote the communication and social development of all children, including those with language delays and those who are second language learners.”
EarlyEd can deliver workshops on a range of topics to match the individual needs of your centre including:
- Behaviour: It isn’t always what you see
- Supporting transition to school. School readiness skills
- Strategies to help children make friends
- Making SENSE of sensory processing
- Ready to learn through play
- Am I really supporting early literacy?
- Supporting children with Autism
- Having difficult conversations with families?
- Making music target the language goals you want
Coaching and Capacity Building to Include All Children in Educational Settings
One off or ongoing coaching approach.
Phase 1: Preparation: Scoping of the service and its needs. Meetings / Initial Visits.
Phase 2: Coaching and Information Sessions:
The information sessions will be designed to address the issues and areas you have identified. You will be able to relate it to your own situations and children. Practical activities and information about is the current evidence will support this learning.
Phase 3: Personalise: Follow Up Visits to embed practices.
Phase 4: Planning ahead: creating a long term plan for your centre.
Contact us to create an individualised plan and quote.