EarlyEd would like to pay respect to, and acknowledge the traditional custodians, the people and their Elders, past and present, of the land where we meet and work. We welcome people from all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nations who visit our services and locations.
Early in their life children with disability, their family and community receive the help they need.
Children with disability reach their full potential, are ready to learn and share in family and community life through responsive, quality services and support.
Service of choice
for families and community
- Families access early intervention services early in their child’s life
- Recognition of every child and family’s individual culture, needs and aspirations
- Well-being for the whole family
- Accessible services for all families
- Collaborative partnerships with families and local communities
- Communities are supported to create successful, opportunities for meaningful inclusion for children and families
- Innovative service options
- Families and communities prepare their child for new challenges and life transitions
Early Intervention Service
- A reputation for commitment to leading practice in disability and early childhood intervention sectors
- A workforce capacity and skill set responsive to families and their communities
- Continuous Quality Improvement underpinning management practices
- Increased understanding about good practices in early intervention based on research and development
- Service improvement, development and delivery practice driven by feedback from service users, evaluation and analysis
- The Board, Management and workforce equipped for change, growth and opportunity
- Processes and communication strategies helping families and workforce to smoothly transition to NDIS
- Financial and business capacity for future growth
- Cost effective service management practices
- Corporate and community engagement supporting EarlyEd’s organisational service quality, growth and purpose