Feedback and Complaints
Your Feedback is Important to Us!
We value your opinion and want to hear what you think about the quality of our services. Any feedback you have is helpful for us as we constantly look to improve our services. Your comments may be positive or they may be critical; anything you have to say is valued. You may like your comments to be anonymous, or you may wish to provide feedback on a service or program. Whatever it you have to say, we would like to hear it!
Help EarlyEd to deliver better services!
- Understand what caused your concerns
- Give you information about why something happened
- Fix the problem and put in place measures to prevent problems reoccuring in the future.
Share Your Feedback With Us Today
Contact us in writing on email@example.com to share your feedback or to make a complaint. When sharing your feedback, please include the reason for your feedback, the outcome you are seeking and your contact details (if you agree for us to contact you for further information).
Alternatively, you can also provide feedback via the following ways:
- asking for a form to fill in at your local EarlyEd centre
- writing to the CEO or Board
- talking to your key worker or therapist
- putting a note in the suggestion box.
You can talk to the member of staff with whom you feel most comfortable. You can ask an independent person to do this for you, at any time if you prefer. They can be your advocate.
What you say will be kept confidential. We will ensure you are treated fairly and any feedback you give won’t affect any services you receive from EarlyEd. For more information, view our Feedback & Complaints policy.
You have made a complaint – what happens now?
- EarlyEd staff will contact you as soon as possible to talk about your complaint.
- We will ask you for some information.
- You can have someone with you when you talk with us.
- We will try to help you with your complaint.
- You can contact the ombudsman at any time for support.
- Someone else might be able to help you with your complaint. We can tell you who can help.
- You can ask us to stop working on your complaint at any time.
- If the staff member can’t help, then your Team Leader or the Head of Services will contact you within 3 working days and try to help. You can also contact a Board member.
- If the complaint is not resolved, a representative of the Board will contact you, within 7 working days.
- If the complaint is not resolved you:
- may use an independent mediator and/or
- can appeal to the Board, who will meet within 21 working days.
EarlyEd can provide you with information about where to find independent advocates or mediators.