Most EarlyEd services and programs can be funded using your child’s NDIS package. To start using your NDIS package, call EarlyEd to arrange an appointment with a Service Advisor.  They will provide you with a quote for services, or make an online referral for your child.

HCWA/Better Start

Some EarlyEd services and programs can still be funded by HCWA/Better Start packages, if your child still has access to this funding. To find out how to use HCWA/Better Start funding for EarlyEd services, contact your nearest centre or make an online referral. 


Some EarlyEd early interventionist staff members are Medicare providers. Services provided by them may be partially covered by Medicare, depending on your circumstances. Call EarlyEd to find out more, or email us so we can get back to you at a time that suits you.

Private Funding

EarlyEd services and programs can be privately funded by families, by using private health insurance or paying fees themselves. If you plan to use private health insurance, contact your provider to find out what they will cover.