AAC Workshop. I can help my child have something to say Augmentative and Alternative Communication – What is it? I have been told that my child needs an AAC system?
AAC Workshop. I can help my child have something to say
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication – What is it?
- I have been told that my child needs an AAC system?
- Why hasn’t anyone ever talked to me about this?
- Won’t using signs and pictures stop my child learning to talk?
- We tried and AAC failed – should I try again?
- How can I make it work well?
This workshop is ideal for families who want to know:
- How to support their child to communicate if they are having real difficulties learning to talk?
- When and where to start with an AAC system?
- How to know what system to use?
Workshop Cost: $115* Families can also book an optional individual session ($182.74) before or after the workshop to tailor to the individual needs of your child and family. Cost can be covered using NDIS, HCWA/Better Start, Medicare, Private Health Insurance or private funding
Bookings Essential – Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9923 2727
(Friday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm