Hand Skills After School Group
Intensive Supportive Program For Children & Their Parents at North Sydney
Does your child:
- Have difficulty using their hands for writing, cutting or self-help skills?
- Have trouble with dressing for example with buttons or zippers?
- Find it difficult to concentrate and maintain attention?
- Need help to open and close lunch boxes and drink bottles?
- Have poor motor planning skills?
The Hand Skills group involves your child in a range of activities, that are planned to support your child’s individual needs. EarlyEd’s early intervention team of occupational therapists and special educators will work with you to develop strategies for your child to use across the day to support their goals.
EarlyEd’s Hand Skills program includes:
- One individual goal setting session (1 hour)
- Five group sessions (1.5 hours each)
- One follow-up individual session (1 hour)
This new program will be trialed in term 3, 2018 at North Sydney.
Date: Commencing Wednesday 15 August from 3:30pm—5:00pm for five weeks
Location: EarlyEd North Sydney, 3 Cunningham Street, North Sydney
Program cost: $822.38 which can be covered using NDIS, HCWA/Better Start, Private Health Insurance, Medicare or Private funding.
Bookings are essential. Contact us for more information or to register.